Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, how to pitch an invention idea to a company you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how good a perception you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a New product idea that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent my idea protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as it can.